What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, home or business address)
- Legal information in the form of land title deeds, folios and maps.
- We also may hold account information necessary to process your account
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process
data when you:
- Contact us via the contact form on our website
- Book a service with us via the booking page on our website
- Provide information to us via phone calls, or consultations
- View and use our website (browser cookies)
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Solicitors acting on your behalf
- Previous designers or consultants
- Information contained within the body, conversation history or signature of an email.
How we will use your data?
We may use your personal data for the following:
- Offering fee proposals and terms of engagement
- Sending updates and news related to our company & services
- Processing an application for a role within our company
- Handling general queries
- Preparing a project brief
- On project documents (drawings, reports, maps, affidavits, planning forms, building control management systems processing)
Sharing your data?
We do not share any personal data with third parties unless:
- You have requested us to do so
- A third party have contacted us on your behalf, and you provide consent to the transfer of data
- We are required to do so in relation to unlawful activities
How do we store your data?
We store your data digitally on our servers and in hard copy in our secure filing system at our office location.
Our company will keep your data for a period of 7 to 12 years depending on the type of project and client agreement. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by having out IT consultant delete files permanently from our servers and having all hard copy files removed from our office from shredding and recycling.
What are your data protection rights?
Crocon Engineers Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restrict theprocessing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processingof your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
What types of cookies do we use?
Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Analytics – Our Company uses these cookies (example: google analytics) to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser and / or device. Our Company uses these to analyse how our website is used and better tailor the experience for our users.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies however, in a few cases, some of our website features may not
function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at 027 – 50123
Write to us at: Crocon Engineers, 4 Main Street, Bantry, Co. Cork